Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pretty Thai girl in a thong, Lulu Sex Bomb


Lulu Sex Bomb


Website: www.LuluSexBomb.com
Ethnicity: Thai
Height: 5 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 94 lbs.
Stats: 32DD-24-32

This Asian naked flashing girl is from Bangkok, Thailand. Lulu Sex Bomb is tight, small, and has one of the most amazing bodies of any college girls wild.


Read more about Lulu Sex Bomb in her own words: Sawadee ka, my name is LuLu and I am from Bangkok, Thailand. I am a very sexual girl who has spent many of my years in Germany. Over there I owned and operated a bar that catered to the local men. Having lived in Germany for many years I really had a chance to see how much there was to know about sex. I'm a very powerful woman...(Read More!)


Read more and see more pics of Lulu at LuluSexBomb.biz: Lulu Sex Bomb strips down and takes a bath for this hot update, that curvy yet petite body of hers submerged in the water. Of course, she still proudly shows off her huge tits, which look just perfect...(Read More)





No comments:

Post a Comment